Date(s) - 13/08/2020
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Zoom Video Conference
Scientific Meeting 2020 – 3rd – AIMS/HGQ – Video Conference
This event is proudly sponsored by: Abacus Dx
Venue: Virtual Scientific Meeting via Video Conference (Zoom)
Date: Thursday 13th August 2020
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- 5:50 pm – 6:00pm – Virtual waiting room open (login/click link to video conference & wait to be admitted to video conference; Use “name” given when RSVP was submitted)
- 6:00 pm – 8:30pm – Presentations
- “Mediastinum Case Presentation” – Dr Billy Lam – Anatomical Pathology Registrar – Pathology QLD (HGQ Speaker)
- “Lung Case Presentation” – Dr David Godbolt – Anatomical Pathology Pathologist (TPCH) – Pathology QLD (HGQ Speaker)
- “Acid Base Status – Not Rocket Science” – Dr. Kobus Ungerer – Chemical Pathology Registrar (Ipswich) – Pathology QLD (AIMS Speaker)
- “COVID and Pulmonary Embolism” – Dr Indu Singh – Griffith University (AIMS Speaker)
Spots available: 100 maximum
Costs: FREE for AIMS/HGQ members
** RSVP is required for entry into this event **
RSVP: EXTENDED to Wed 12th Aug 2020 @ 3:00pm – IMPORTANT: Video conference (Zoom) invitation/link emailed after RSVP has closed. Please ensure all RSVP details are completed.
*** Attendee Information & Resources ***
- Joining a Zoom Meeting – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
- Attendee controls in a meeting – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-controls-in-a-meeting
- Questions to Speaker (In-Meeting Chat feature) – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203650445-In-Meeting-Chat
- Test audio & video (Joining a test meeting) – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-Joining-a-Test-Meeting
- Change Video Screen Layout – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004802843-Side-by-Side-Mode-for-Screen-Sharing
- Frequently Asked Questions – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806-Frequently-Asked-Questions
Hints & Tips for optimal experience
- Ensure your Zoom Username matches your Name in your RSVP details. Attendees will be admitted to the meeting based on this.
- Join via Computer, Mobile or Tablet – There are many options to attend the meeting. Choose your preferred method
- Test Audio & Video – Do this prior to meeting or whilst in the virtual waiting room (or a test meeting)
- Audio – “Mute” Audio unless you have a question for the speaker (use meeting controls)
- Video – Attendees have the option to enable or disable video during meeting (use meeting controls)
- Questions – Primarily use message/chat feature to ask a question to the speaker or alternatively, “Unmute” Audio. All attempts will be made to answer all questions if time permits.
- Added security features – 1st: Unique invitation link, 2nd: password protected, 3rd: waiting rooms (RSVP attendee list only to be admitted), 4th: ability to remove unauthorised or suspicious attendees
- This video conference may be recorded for post-event viewing for HGQ & AIMS continuing education purposes only. By attending this meeting, you give consent to participating in the event recording.
To get the latest updates, become a HGQ member – http://www.hgq.org.au/membership/
Bookings are closed for this event.